Who Are We?
Many Genders One Voice is a Trans and Gender Diverse (Non-Binary Inclusive) Health Action Group.
This group is made up entirely of volunteers from across the Transgender, Gender Diverse, Non-Binary Communities and their allies.
Our Co-Ordinator is Dylan Barrett - Transgender Health Promotion & Community Development Officer at Queensland AIDS Council.
1. To improve the health and well-being of Trans and Gender Diverse people in Queensland.
2. To build on past and current initiatives and the existing strengths and resources of Trans and Gender Diverse people
3. To remain responsive to the self identified needs of the community
4. To empower Trans and Gender Diverse people to be involved in and have control over their own health and well-being
5. To raise awareness of Trans and Gender Diverse health issues.