Who Are We?
Many Genders One Voice is a Sex and Gender Diverse Health Action Group.
This group is made up entirely of volunteers from different health service providers, Transgender support services and social groups, as well as trans community members and allies.
1. To improve the health and well-being of Trans and Sex and Gender Diverse people in QLD
2. To build on past and current initiatives and the existing strengths and resources of Trans and Sex and Gender Diverse people
3. To remain responsive to the self identified needs of the community
4. To empower Trans and Sex and Gender Diverse people to be involved in and have control over their own health and well-being
5. To raise awareness of Trans and Sex and Gender Diverse health issues